If there are miles between how people around you and you see life, and how you can’t really click with many of them, we welcome you to our club.
1. Even though you’ve met hundreds of people, you actually have very few people you really get along.
2. You know it doesn’t mean you don’t get along with people just because you don’t get along REALLY well.
3. You don’t expect to align with others 100% either, you are ok with 70% but even that is uncommon.
4. Even though you try really hard to overlook some bad qualities of others, you just can’t.
5. You find yourself sitting and wondering if someone you really feel comfortable with would ever show up.
6. You really wonder if you are the problem because you are so different than all the other around you.
7. If you move in with someone else, it’s really hard to get adjusted to them.
8. You learned to live with the fact that you can’t do everything with one person but you can do certain things you like with only certain people.
9. Just when you think you found someone perfect, you realize they’re not really perfect for you. : /
10. You realize how you usually want and need to be alone because others can’t really get you on many subjects.